“Pedro spoke at our startup leadership event. He was the youngest of our keynote speakers but also one of the most impressive.” Sally Pera, CEO of Association for Corporate Growth Silicon Valley
“Pedro is a passionate speaker. His energy uplifts the room.” Carl Guardino, CEO of Silicon Valley Leadership Group
“Pedro is one of the most passionate Latino CEOs that I know. His enthusiasm stands out while he speaks.” Jorge Titinger, CEO of SGI
“Pedro is one of the few Hispanic CEOs in Silicon Valley. He’s a talented speaker with a gift to inspire the audience.” Manny Fernandez, CEO of DreamFunded
“Pedro is a master public speaker and an amazing advocate of the social cause. We had a great day listening to his insights and we also enjoyed the intelligent exchange of ideas during the interactive Q&A. Truly inspirational.” Daniel Barrera, MSCI
“I first encountered Pedro at an Under 30 Changemakers Summit. He spoke about his journey of launching SmileyGo with such sincerity and enthusiasm and – to no surprise – he wore the brightest smile while doing it. It was a joy to watch him exercise his voice and to see his message of inspiration so strongly resonate with his audience.” Lindsey Poole, Ernst & Young LLP
“Pedro’s public speaking is very inspiring. He spoke at the Silicon Valley Leadership Summit and the audience felt his joy for leading.” Katherine Mere, Comerica Bank
“People run businesses. Businesses don’t run business.”
Appears like a romantic journey to success (if you read the media), however, building a company from scratch requires sacrifice, dedication, and execution. Learn the 3 steps to build a successful venture.
“If service is beneath you, leadership is beyond you.”
Build the Bridge
Pedro’s goal with his ventures is to close the opportunity gap for minorities (Latinos, Women, Immigrants, etc) by building bridges. When Pedro was volunteering 12,600 feet above sea level in the Andes, he met a teenage Peruana in Pampas Grande who aspired to be an engineer. This keynote highlights Pedro’s mind shift toward his realization that it is better to give than to receive, which is the engine of his venture-backed SmileyGo.
Future of Silicon Valley
“You can fail many times, but that doesn’t mean that you’re a failure; it’s called unfinished success.” Pedro firmly believes that if you want to succeed, when life gets difficult, one must keep pushing, and that the best environment to do that in is one where you are surrounded by people who will encourage and mentor you. In this speech Pedro shares his thoughts on the keys for success in business and life in the long-run: perseverance and support.
- Corporate Disruption | Virginia Council of CEOs | Williamsburg, VA
- The Art of Pitching | TEC Monterrey Silicon Valley | Stanford, CA
- The Future of Philanthropy | MSCI | Berkeley, CA
- The “You” Advantage | UnidosUS | San Diego, CA
- Diversity in Corporate America | California Hispanic of Commerce | Stockton, CA
- ERG Summit | US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce | Albuquerque , NM
- TEDxGeorgetown | Georgetown University | Washington, D.C.
- How To Build Your Startup | Colegios Boston | Cancun
- Hispanic Shark Tank | Univision | Los Angeles
- Silicon Valley Latino Leadership Summit | Palo Alto
- IP Support for Economies| U.S. Patent and Trademark Office| San Jose
- Business Today Conference | New York